Metal Tech #3S Setup (S): 5/16″ (8mm) X 55″, Threaded 24″ Shaft, 3 – 9/16″ power bands, Ice-Pick Tip, 400 lb. 5” Bungie Snap Swivel Shock Chord, Rest Tab, 2 wraps of stainless steel coated cable line.
Anodized Aluminum / High Density Foam Filled Spearguns
METAL TECH SERIES are the spearguns of choice for scuba divers wanting a mid-handle type speargun in severe conditions. Larger models are the preferred choice for blue water hunting. The setup and shape is similar to our teak Mid-Handle Series with exception of its uniquely designed heavy-duty, heat treated aluminum extruded gun barrel offering zero deflection with maximum power.
RIFFE Metal Tech spearguns have an added silencer in the line release and a polyethylene shaft slider making this a truly silent speargun. The textured handle is over-molded with softer material for comfort. All stainless steel components have been specially treated to prevent corrosion.
- Heavy-duty heat treated aircraft aluminum gun barrel with black hard anodized finish for long life in sea water with stealth appearance
- All Metal Tech spearguns are filled with high density foam
- RIFFE’s Stainless Steel 2-Piece trigger mechanism assembly
- Locking-pin safety
- Polyethylene shaft slider (open track) and two vinyl silencers in the mechanism produce extremely quiet shooting. Replacement track available in all lengths
- Model #3 comes with three – 9/16” (14mm) RIFFE Gorilla Rubber black coated amber bands rigged with 500 lb. stainless steel coated cable shooting line for faster shots.
- 400 lb. 5” Bungie Snap Swivel Shock Chord
- Metal Tech #3 comes with a Rest Tabs
- Heavy duty reinforced, glass filled Nylon muzzle accepting up to (4) 9/16” (14mm) or (3) 5/8” (16mm) bands
- Heavy duty, reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- Rear handle Metal Tech models are pre-drilled to accept a Horizontal Radial Mount Reel