The Mares Avanti X3 is the perfect combination of comfort and power for recreational divers and snorkelers. The mid-sized blade has three channels for optimal movement. The fin blade is made of Tecraclene: blade with three channels for optimizing water flow, the center channel is inverted to make better use of the glide stroke. The upper and lower stabilizers help maximize muscle energy conversion.
Tecraclene ribs in the foot pocket afford an improved fit and permit more efficient transmission of the kicking action. The range of sizes is complete to better accommodate all requirements, including those of women and younger divers. The straps feature the ABS Plus (Adjustable Binding System) for single-handed adjustment. The Mares Avanti X3 is a successful marriage of comfort and power. The Avanti X3 uses Mares patented design ABS Plus Buckles. It only takes one quick movement to easily open or close these buckles, even when wearing thick neoprene gloves. The double button release prevents the buckles from accidentally opening making them the most user-friendly system on the market. Fin comes in multiple colors and sizes, has an overall length between 22.2″ to 26.4″ (56.5 cm to 67 cm) depending on size. Fins are made from Tecralene, and weigh between 2.8 lbs. to 4.6 lbs. (1.28 kg to 2.08 kg).
Mares Avanti X3 Open Heel Fins Features:
- Perfect Combination of Comfort & Power for Recreational Divers & Snorkelers
- Mid-Sized B w/3-Channels for Optimal Movement
- Channels Optimizing Water Flow
- Center Channel Inverted, Makes Better-Use-of-Glide Stroke
- Upper & Lower Stabilizers Help Maximize Muscle Energy Conversion
- Tecraclene Ribs: In Foot Pocket, Improve Fit & Permit Efficient Transmission of Kicking Action
- Range of Sizes: Accommodate All Requirements, of Women & Younger Divers
- Manufactured in Tecralene for Superior Performance
- Rugged, Durable Construction
- Orthopedic Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Adds Thrust with Less Fatigue
- ABS Plus Buckles