The most technology-savvy diver will appreciate the i750TC’s advanced features such as its OLED color screen and Bluetooth Smart capability, while every diver will appreciate its simplicity and compactness of design.
The i750TC combines the best of today’s most advanced performance features with an out-of-the-box simple to use interface. Every feature thoughtfully maximizes your focus on the dive experience. Thanks to its exceptionally crisp OLED color screen, easy-to-use interface and 3-axis compass, reading your dive data has never been easier. And tracking and sharing your dive takes just seconds with its Bluetooth Smart wireless connectivity to your mobile device. With optional hoseless gas integration and a paired-for-life optional transmitter, your dive is off to a quick start. Powerful technology and engineering meets intuitive and compact in the i750TC.
· High-visibility OLED color screen with easy-to-use interface:
– Color screen. Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high intensity screen is unnecessary.
– Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i750TC’s intuitive 3 button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and edits.
· Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog app (must be purchased separately on the App Store or Google Play):
– Using your smart phone or tablet, the DiverLog app, available in iOS & Android platforms, allows you to wirelessly interact with your dive computer via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
– Remotely control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos of your dive.
· Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management:
– Once you pair your transmitter to your computer– it’s done and there’s no need to ever pair again.
– Compatible with 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive.
· 3-axis compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation.
Other Main Features:
– Multiple gas capability manages up to 3 Nitrox mixes (with 3 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points.
– Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety.
– Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
– Durable PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish is extremely durable and resistant to wear (Black/Gray version).
– Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely.
– Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity.
– User Replaceable standard Battery.
– Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter.
– 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure.
– Data retention feature maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
– User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades.
– Optional deep stop with countdown timer.
– Ergonomic case & strap design to allow for a comfortable fit.
– Wrist mount bungee and adapter included.
– Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) for a durable and stealth finish that will not reflect sunlight in shallow water.
– Salt or fresh water dive selection.
Included in the Box:
– Download cable.
– Bungee kit.
– Spare battery kit with battery and o-ring included.
– Lens protector.
– Quick reference card.
– Digital instruction manual.
– Paper safety reference.
– DiverLog brochure
– Transmitter up to 40%.
– Retractor kit.